[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Location- Baconton, GA
Pay Rate- $15/hr.
* General Laborers will be responsible for the following functions:
* Unloading of various trucks that are full of various solar supplies that are 50-75lbs each
* Supporting the equipment operators in the unloading of trucks with solar supplies
* Spotting the trucks as they are driving into the staging areas
* Staging the materials around the lay down yards
* Lifting the various solar equipment and moving materials around the site
* Working with the various crews to ensure all solar supplies are laid out in the correct areas
* Taking inventory of the trucks that are being unloaded to ensure it matches the shipping labels
* Panel Installation utilizing hand and power tools
These jobs are very physically demanding and will require
lots of walking, pulling, kneeling, bending, squatting, lifting and pushing to
ensure the jobs are done correctly.
Skills & Qualifications
1+ years of recent outdoor work experience is REQUIRED
Construction experience, solar experience or landscaping
experience is preferred
Reliability and attendance is extremely important in this
job. Top performers who show up on time every day are eligible for pay
increases on a regular basis.
Must have good attitude and meet production goals in a
Day Shift- 10-12 hour days, 6-7 days a week (must be
available/flexible to work overtime!)
Steel Toed Boots are required prior to starting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.