[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you still working for companies and agencies that are not documenting your electrical hours? Come work for Skilled Trades Electrical Services. We are a licensed electrical contactor in Michigan and can help you reach your goal of becoming a licensed Journeyman!
We have both day shift and night shift positions available. We do primarily commercial and industrial projects and have the best hourly pay and benefits in the industry.
All applicants must meet the requirements below to be considered:
• We need experience electricians so you must have a minimum 1+ year of verifiable electrical experience to be considered
• Must have your own trade hand/power tools
• Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
• Must be able to work 40+ hours a week and be dependable
• Great hourly pay - $30 - $50 an hour
• W2 position
• All hours worked are documented under our electrical licensed towards you journeyman hours
• Medical benefits
• Paid time off
• Safe work environment
If you meet the requirements above and are interested, reply to this post with a copy of your resume