[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position: Foreman/Project Manager
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7am - 4:30pm(OT/Weekends may be required)
A specialized epoxy flooring and kennel installation subcontractor is actively looking to bring on a Foreman/Project Manager to join their team. They exclusively work on veterinarian offices, kennels, or dog day care facilities. They are looking for construction minded people and are willing to train. This job entails extensive travel across the US as almost all of the work will not be close to home.
The job sites are new builds and remodels of pet care facilities including retail sites, veterinarian office, kennels, and doggy day care. The team installs epoxy coatings to unfinished floors during construction. The epoxy coating provides a durable, hygienic, non-porous, and easily clean floor. The crews travel in teams of 3-4 installers with a PM or Superintendent in charge
Projects are located all throughout the US. Most jobsites are in IL, IN, WI, or MI.
Foreman Job Duties:
- Oversee project to make sure it is finished on time and under budget(flooring or Kennel Installation). This includes working hands on and managing a team of 3-4 employees. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with upper management, sales team, client and other employees
- Manage sanding, cleaning, and tearing up existing floors
- Train new employees/team members in the field
- Follow directions of upper management
- Schedule traveling accommodations including booking flights, hotels and cars when it applies
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Keep daily reports for each project
- Manage DOT regulations and records
- Ensure maintenance on vehicle and equipment are kept up routinely
- Make sure project stays cleaned up and safe at all times
- Approve employee timecards
Valid drivers license
Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
Previous Foreman Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.