[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Duties will include:
* Cut and bend rebar to form metal cages used for concrete pouring
* Read blueprints to properly lay out rebar and build forms
* Set up metal forms that concrete is poured into which makes the pipe form. Metal forms range in size (up to 10 ft tall and 6 ft wide)
* Clean metal forms: scrap dried concrete, use sledge hammer to knock off concrete, shovel concrete, lift steel bars
* Build wooden concrete forms based on prints
* Any other needed manual labor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Comfortable lifting 75lbs+
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Basic carpentry or construction experience
* Good attitude and reliable
This shift is a Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.