[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Ability to read prints
2. Knowledge of plumbing systems
3. Ability to work with basic plumbing tools
4. Leadership capabilities as this would be the end result for the contractor to move into a team lead role.
5. Candidates should have 3+ years of experience with either commercial or residential plumbing. If all of the experience is from residential they must have a vast understanding of how plumbing systems work.
6. Familiar with any of the following cast iron pipes, no hub cast iron, PVC, Ductile, Pex, copper, corrugate steel tubes.
They must be open to both interior and exterior work. Meaning that they have to be flexible and open to doing some of the sewer work as well that could be required on any given site that they are on.
Benefits: 401k company match, Health/Vision/Dental, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account and FSA
Why Work Here?
-401K, Insurance, Sick pay, Vacation and Holiday pay
-Company has an excavation department as well
-Family owned- been in business for over 40 years
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.