[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services has IMMEDIATE needs for 2 low voltage technicians (Helpers) with experience working with Fire Alarm and Security Systems.
$18-$25/hr - No per diem
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Assist technicians in performing routine inspections, testing, servicing, installation, and preventative maintenance of life safety (fire detection, security, CCTV, & monitoring) product lines.
- Assist technicians in troubleshooting system problems and resolve them via physical equipment installation or software changes.
- Knowledge of NFPA, State, and local fire codes is a plus.
- Assist technician in programming sytems via laptop using minor to complex equations and thought processes.
- Knowledge of computer networking, IP addressing, and connectivity.
- Knowledge of low voltage electrical, including troubleshooting skills and instruments.
- Knowledge of or desire to learn security systems and CCTV.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Maintain customer satisfaction for continual company growth.
- Complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Support emergency service call-out on a rotational basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular and supervisory probation period required, if applicable.
- Pre-Employment drug testing is required.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Valid driverís license and clean driving record required.
- Must have aerial lift certification!
- Possess all OSHA required PPE (hard hat, work boots, safety glasses, gloves, reflective safety vest/t-shirt.