[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 55 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations are comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position Summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc., a national leader in maintenance management headquartered in Buckeystown, has an immediate opening for a full time Project Administrator/Claims Coordinator. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to reviewing, compiling, and submitting highway property damage claims to cooperate for invoicing.
Location: This position can be based in the Florida region in Ft Pierce, Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando or at the corporate office in Buckeystown Maryland. The position can be based at a home office; travel requirements to/within the Florida region will be planned quarterly.
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word
- Able to organize, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Detail oriented, problem solver and independent working skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Reviewing third party claims and investigating accidents using critical thinking skills
- Review and obtain related police reports
- Review and verify repair information
- Communicate with project managers/field technicians as needed
- Travel to projects to meet with clients/quarterly
- Submit claims to cooperate for invoicing
- Preferred candidate will be customer service detail oriented, self-motivated and an independent worker
- Position requires excellent attention to detail skills along with investigation skills
- Position requires excellent organization, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel within the Florida region quarterly
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and good general computer skills preferred
Schedule - Full Time
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V