home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Millwright] Seeking Experienced Traveling Conveyor Installers

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

My name is Jaimily and I’m a recruiter with Talascend recruiting company. (Hablo Español)I am seeking for Experienced Traveling Conveyor Installers for multiple locations.

I am looking for candidates who are mechanically inclined with a background in construction/carpentry to assemble and install conveyors and warehouse equipment. You do need at least 2 years of prior conveyor installation experience.

This is a first shift, 6-month contract, paying $22-$24/hr. (depending on experience), with 58-hour work week. This includes 18 hours of guaranteed overtime. You would have the option to purchase benefits through Talascend.

You can contact me via email at Jaimily.Smith@Talascend.com.
Please make sure to include your updated resume and phone number where you can be reached.
I look forward to hearing from you. (Hablo Español)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.