[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
WFG Industrial-The right people and the right projects!
WFG Industrial is seeking electricians for a project in the Sheridan, Texas area.
Title: Journeyman Electricians
• Installs/runs power supply wiring, conduit and cable tray for newly installed machines and equipment.
Experience with low voltage wire and plc control valve etc...
• Connects power supply wires to devices and equipment.
• Connect cables and wire between machine and equipment.
• Diagnose malfunctioning electrical apparatus.
• Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, motors and position sensing devices.
• May diagnose, repair, or replace faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
• May plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus.
• May be required to hold electrician's license.
Low Voltage Experience is a plus.
May require working in extreme hot or cold weather conditions. Requires working standing on feet most of the workday and climbing ladders, stooping, bending, or squatting. May be required to climb about machinery and climb ladders, scaffolds, and catwalks. Strength May require working in cramped or uncomfortable positions. May be required to wear respiratory equipment when required.
The Workforce Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. The Workforce Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.