[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Project Support Specialist
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as project managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Project Support Specialist to assist project operations through recording and verification of work activity. Candidate must be detail oriented, problem solver, possess excellent customer contact and computer skills (Excel focus), with a preference for financial support experience and basic Spanish communication.
- Provide general administrative support for multiple projects to include:
- Creating and maintain project-related tracking documents
- Assisting with payment application reconciliations
- Monitoring revenue/cost data
- Support project management
- Communication with vendors and corporate accounting
- Administrate and maintain in-house maintenance management system
- Create/review/schedule/edit work orders
- Data integrity checks
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Self-starter and ability to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent general computer skills to include advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percentages, and/or ratios
- High School Diploma
- Accounting process knowledge an advantage
- Preference for bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking candidate
Schedule: Full time
Salary: $19-$22/hr depending on experience.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans, Critical Illness, and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V