[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This individual will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repair, and completing work orders on HVAC and refrigeration systems for various clients throughout Greater Philadelphia.
* EPA Universal Certification or both Type I and Type II EPA Certifications
* HVAC experience (including Refrigeration)
* R-410A or R-22 Refrigeration experience
* Valid Driver's License
Starting pay: $30-36/hr.
Shifts - 1st shift (8:00AM 4:30PM) Monday through Friday
* The emergency calls do not occur often. If required to go on an emergency call, you are paid time and a half and guaranteed 4 hours of work regardless of time worked.
* Will be traveling throughout the Philadelphia City Limits working on various retail locations for the same client.
* Will be provided a company vehicle, phone, and laptop.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.