[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pay- $18- 26 per hour (Based on experience/ skill level)
* Must have qualified commercial SHEET METAL experience and knowledge.
* Must be able to read blueprints (mechanics)
* Minimum 6 months experience
* Reliable transportation
* Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
* Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
* Cut into shapes to be used in heating and air conditioning ducts.
* Interpret blueprints to decide where ducts will go.
* Bend ducts to form shapes
* Drill holes into ducts to bolt together
* WRAP, HANG and Insulate on commercial projects
Text 980-221-9315 with your name and list of experience to apply OR apply directly to this posting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.