[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* The Health and Safety Specialist will work closely with construction site Health and Safety management teams to provide a safe work environment for construction site workers.
* This includes, but is not limited to working in analyzing tasks for potential safety hazards recommending further medical attention.
* This person needs to have a problem solving mindset and friendly personality.
* This person will not handle any diagnosis for employees.
* This person will also handle documentation for any employees.
* Ability to remain calm, react quickly, make sound decisions and respond appropriately in emergency situations to determine a proper course of action.
* Maintain records and records database for site.
* Maintain on-site inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment.
* Communicate with outside providers on workers injury/ progression and providing direct follow-up care with worker
* Provide daily activity logs to the safety team and management team.
* Frequent site walks to interact with both workers and managers
* Participate in frequent medical and safety awareness meetings with construction workers
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* One year experience in Health and Safety emergency response
* Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 35 lbs.
* Ability to walk and/or stand a minimum of five hours in a work day
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply to job posting and we will contact you regarding the job opportunity.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.