[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking solar electricians and installers to become part of our team!
· Assemble. Install and maintain solar photovoltaic systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
· Activate photovoltaic systems to verify system functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
· Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
· Install module array interconnect wiring, implementing measures to disable arrays during installation.
· Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience working on commercial, industrial and/or carport solar projects.
· Able to interact and meet with owners, general contractors, architects and engineers.
· Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
Please contact our office at 888 929 0213
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.