[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Will be responsible for performingthe following job tasks/assignments along with other work duties as required.
* Cleaning and maintaining various parts of the hospital (Discharged patient rooms, Isolation rooms, Nurses station, Offices, Restrooms, Lobbies, General areas, etc.)
* Changing linens and flipping mattresses
* Sanitizing surfaces and bathrooms
* Cleaning floors (Sweeping and Mopping)
* Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Willing to help out and work in all areas/departments as needed
Shift/Hours:These are Monday-Friday and will work every other weekend Saturday and Sunday
* 1st 7:00am-3:30pm
* 2nd 3:00pm-11:30pm
* 3rd 10:30pm-11:30pm
For more information or to apply please contact Natasha Smith at 513-229-2010 or by email email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.