[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Qualified candidates will be able to preform the following:
* Working to install form work and place concrete in areas of the building where the concrete is severely deteriorated
* Drilling and epoxying reinforcing steel but the majority of the work will be formwork
* Concrete chipping will also be required
* Working on existing beams, columns and slabs inside the building
* Have prior experience working on concrete projects to include formwork, chipping, grouting, use of air compressor and grouting
* The ideal candidate will have 18 months+ of related concrete, preferably horizontal or structural concrete experience
* The job sites will be located in the Baltimore, DC, or Northern VA areas
* Commute to any areas in the Baltimore/DC/NOVA area
* Flexibility to work nights and weekends
Qualified candidates will receive interview within 48 hours of application
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.