[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hours:40 - 60 hours a week
Location:1 hour radius of Toledo
6-month contract-to-hire (most people go permanent after 6 month period)
* Complete commercial construction projects ranging from retail, school, banks, industrial
* Job duties will be based off skills and experience and could be in any of the following: carpentry, siding, hanging doors and gutters
* Working with basic hand and power tools like: hammers, drills, wrenches, pliers, circular saws, sawzall
* Be willing to learn new skills listed if coming in with no experience in a certain area
* Prevailing wage government job where candidates pay rates may spike up to $30 - $40 dollars per hour
* No seasonal layoffs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.