[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Working at apartment as a maintenance tech, will be working under the maintenance supervisor helping to support the building.
* Responds to all maintenance requests/calls within a reasonable timeframe
* Identifies facilities deficiencies and recommends remedies.
* Participate with the after-hours on-call response rotation.
* Works mandatory overtime as needed
* Provides escorts to contractors on-site
* Assists with room set-ups and furniture movement
* Performs inspections when units are vacated
* Conducts daily general inspections of assigned building(s) and reports findings to the Maintenance Supervisor
* Performs preventative maintenance assignments on time.
* Submits requests for proper material/supplies to complete repairs
* Consults with Maintenance Supervisor daily on progress and impending issues.
* Displays knowledge, skills and quality workmanship at all times
1-2 years of general maintenance experience
Must be proficient with the use of hand and power tools.
Must have troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
Must be a team player
Top Skills Details:
CFC, HVAC, Apartment Maintenance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* High School Diploma, G.E.D. and/or combination of equivalent experience and training
* Type I and II CFC Certification for HVAC Preferred
* ACCA Certifications Refrigerant Transition & Recovery
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.