[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* These candidates will be working at various job sites in the greater Nashville area on the sprinkler fitter crew
* These job site consist of both commercial and industrial buildings
* Will be required to use tools and read a tape measure.
* Assisting with installation and/or repair of fire sprinkler systems
* Laying out pipes
* 1st Shift
* Monday through Friday
* 7 am to 4 pm
* $15-$16/Hour depending on experience
For immediate consideration, call Emmett at 615-973-5850
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.