[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades is seeking experienced conveyor electricians for projects in Middleborough, MA starting ASAP. Project will include low voltage conveyor panel and component installation. Running wire and wiring panels.
PAY: $25-28/hour (depending on experience)
PER-DIEM: HOTEL + $55/day
DURATION: 4+ months
Type of Facility: Amazon / Fed Ex
• MUST provide updated resume documenting job history, duties, and applicable skill sets.
• MUST have 3+ years’ industrial electrical experience, with at least 2+ years’ installing conveyors.
• MUST possess all basic hand and power tools, cutters, adjustable and combination wrenches, drive socket set up to ¾", crimping tool, wire stripper, channel locks, voltmeter, and tool belt.
• Any basic millwright tools will be useful during the bolt-up phase.
• Standard construction PPE must be worn on all job sites (hard hat, hi-vis, gloves, eye protection, steel-toed boots, long sleeves, and harness / double lanyard if applicable).
• Special consideration will be given to candidates with valid electrical licenses or safety certifications.
If interested, please submit an updated resume and TEXT me your first & last name, AND the keywords "CONVEYOR – ELECT - MA" to 317-617-2404 – thanks!
ULG Skilled Trades