home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Turbine Mechanic] Wind Turbine Technician

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

I trust all is well.
If you are not interested in the below feel free to forward to those who might be.
I'm urgently looking to hire lead traveling wind technicians for a major Wind O&M for a 6-month contract. At contract's end full time is available. You will be leading crews of 4-6 techs.
I ALSO HAVE SITE BASED ROLES IN PALM SPRINGS WE CAN TALK ABOUT:
Please see the attached job description:
Minimum 5 years experience in completing up tower generator repairs to include the following scopes of work: Bearing changes, Rotor Relead, AWA Electrical testing, Wye ring replacements, and large correctives. Extensive knowledge of multiple turbine platforms to include: GE, Vestas.

Qualified candidate must have a solid electrical and mechanical aptitude.

Ability to understand, perform and retain various skill-related training, operational and safety procedures.

Must be willing to travel 100% of the time.

Ability to climb towers up to 350 feet and frequently handle, move, and/or lift repetitive weight up to 50 lbs.

Experience with and ability to lead and train other technicians in a professional and consistent manner.

Self-Leader with a focus on quality of work and great customer service.

$30-35/hour, 140/day in the field
Company vehicle, and company trailer with tools
Uniforms provided
They pay for room and board, and food
Need exp traveling
15 PTO, 5 roll over
If this position is of interest, or you are looking for work in renewables, please reach out to Jack Carmone @ 720-643-2135 or jack.carmone@spencer-ogden.com

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.