[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a reliable candidate that can take direction, endure walking around yard, and able to be trained to run front end loader
Candidates will be responsible for:
- General yard maintenance, basic concrete testing, data entry, direct trucks, stock inventory
- Preforming tests on concrete at plant.
- Take direction from head and junior batcher on general duties around the yard
- This is not a physical position, but there is the occasional lifting of at least 50 lbs.
6 am start | Monday - Friday (some Saturdays) | 50-60 hour weeks
Advancement Opportunity available for pay up to $25 + | Lead Batchers can make upwards to $40/hr.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience working outdoors within a construction type environment
- Ability to work overtime
- Can float between a couple sites when needed
- Punctual and want to grow with company
- Ability to be trained to operate Front End Loader
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Basic data entry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.