[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently hiring fabricators for a busy material handling equipment manufacturing company. Qualified candidates will be responsible for performing setup on all welding equipment and weld on similar to dissimilar metals and alloys. This position will require a high degree of skill and welding proficiency involving multiple parts where weld quality must conform to strict quality standards.
· Properly set up MIG, TIG and torch equipment.
· Accuracy with alignment, dimensions, materials, number of components, correct corresponding machine order and general inspection required.
· Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
· Clean welds to check for imperfections and ensure proper finish squareness.
· Meet production requirements.
· Candidates must have at least 2 years of welding experience.
· Proficient at reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and shop drawings.
· Ability to read rulers and tape measures.
· Knowledge of numbers, dimensions and weld symbols.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.