[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions have openings for Mechanical Superintendent with a MINIMUM of 3 years supervisory experience in the mining industry, from maintenance to complete turnkey projects all related to surface mining.
Health Insurance (eye and dental included optional),
competitive hourly rate
daily per diem (90 per day)
Jobs available in South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia just to name a few.
This is a full-time position and applicants must be willing to travel and manage crews up to 8-24 people.
Applying applicants must meet the following minimum requirements.
* Must Have at least 3 years field experience in the mining Industrial setting as a supervisor
* Must Have knowledge and previous experience as an iron worker or similar trade.
* Able to run crews up to 8 plus men
* Experience with plant maintenance & new construction in the mining industry (coal and rock).
* Familiar with MSHA rules and regulations
* Willing to be a working foreman
* Pass drug screening
* Willing to work weekends & or any shift
* Must have Reliable truck able to pull a trailer if needed
* Must have up to date MSHA certification (Part 48 surface)
*OSHA 30 is a plus
if interested email resume to Dakota.email@example.com