[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
FACILITY MOVE COORDINATOR
Responsible for the coordination and physical moves of five or fewer people several times a week, as needed. Will need to review move calendar and plan tasks accordingly, and will include delivering moving bins and packing instructions, inspecting workspace cubicles or offices, checking drawers for items left behind and ensuring that the space is move-in ready. If the space is not ready, create a work order for janitorial crew to clean. Ensure locks are in good working order and keys are present, whiteboards or writable wall surfaces are clean, waste receptables are present, clean and empty. Once space has been cleaned, return for inspection to correct any deficiencies.
Move all filled bins to new location. Follow up within 24 hours as part of the move support team to ensure monitors are in good working order and adjusted to the correct height and placement, ensure any cables and cords are neat and tucked into the wire management system or cable tray, and headset is working in order to provide all client associates with a safe, orderly, comfortable and attractive work environment. Complete all assigned work orders, PMs, and inspections and maintain accurate work records within the Building Engines CMMS. Develop open communications with requestors, managers, colleagues, and users to support all facility operations. Perform a variety of maintenance activities (preventive and corrective), repairs, setups, and other service requests that provide all client associates and visitors with a safe, orderly, comfortable, and attractive work environment. Perform other daily administrative and support tasks as requested.
Preferred candidate will have a high school diploma and possess at least two years of relevant experience in a facility management environment. Ability to interface with customers (communications, problem solving, work prioritization and scheduling) and technical skills are required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products are a necessity and working knowledge of CMMS is also useful. Ability to safely lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Develop a solid customer service-oriented relationship with client associates and managers, subcontractors and Jorgensen staff.
- Establish and sustain positive communication, responsiveness, efficiency and cost effectiveness on all client service requests and projects. Deliver courteous and conclusive responses to requests.
- Physically relocate packed moving bins to new locations.
- Ensure nameplates have been created and are in correct new location.
- Provide desktop support to be able to troubleshoot any technology connection issues with regard to monitors, cables connecting desktops or laptops, and headsets. Know who to contact within Technology group if unable to resolve.
- Work closely with janitorial staff to ensure workspaces are in move-in ready condition.
- Manage timely close-out of work orders and have suggested improvements to operating practices or maintenance procedures.
- Conduct day-to-day activities necessary to provide for the safety and comfort of facility ccupants and to protect the value and extend the life of the facility asset.
- Maintain facility interior components and improvements in their best and most cost-effective condition and manage and oversee outsourced service providers to ensure work is performed effectively and executed safely.
- Assist with the arrangement of furniture and equipment throughout the office in meeting, workstation and office space for moves, set-ups, and reconfigurations.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V