[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring Tank Welders for work in Beaumont, TX!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Tank Welders in Beaumont, TX to construct an API 650/API 651 above-ground storage tanks starting immediately.
Candidate must have experience specifically with API 650/API 651 Above Ground Storage Tanks and general knowledge of how tanks are constructed from start to finish including: Fitting/grinding/welding/shims/keyplates/bullpins/troubleshooting welding machines if necessary/Internal Floating Roofs/External Floating Roofs/etc. Candidates must wear all FR clothing on site and have tools for the trade.
Schedule is 50-60 hours a week, on first shift with potential for more overtime on weekends. The pay rate is $24-$32/hour, depending on experience. Per diem of $100/day. Project is long-term temp to perm with projects in surrounding areas must be willing to travel. If interested, please apply today!
- Must have TWIC certification
- Must have Basic+ Certification
- Must have experience specifically with API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks and general knowledge of how tanks are constructed from start to finish
- Must have all tools for the trade, including FR clothing
- Must pass a DISA hair follicle test/DISA UA Test/DISA Background Check.