[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Large Installation company looking for experienced conveyor installers with a valid CT R7/R8 license
Hourly $25 - $32 + per diem
6 months of work
Monday - Saturday (10's)
- Reading and interpreting conveyor blueprints (i.e. identify unit number, conveyor location in building, etc.)
- Reading and interpreting conveyor installation manuals
- Assembling and/or disassembling conveyor components (motor/reducer, bearings, pulleys, etc.)
- Cooperating and communicating effectively with key project personnel (project manager, lead engineers, Site Supervisor and the client)
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied labor solutions to contractors, commercial, and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years, through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees.
Employment Disclosure: Tech Trades, Talent LogistiX and PinPoint Resources, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MUST HAVE ALL PPE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARD HAT, WORK BOOTS, SAFETY GLASSES, GLOVES, HIGH VISIBILITY VEST AND HARNESS & LANYARD
The qualified candidate will:
- Have experience with header steel bolted conveyor systems
- Have high school or college diploma and course work or equal experience in your field
- Be in good physical condition and be able to work in different environments and climates
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Exhibit solid understanding and regard for safety issues
- Strong analytic skills
- Be able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to work well in fast-paced environments and exhibit respect for strict project deadlines
SEE REQUIRED TOOL LIST ATTACHED