[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major Electric Power Utility, has an urgent need for a Technical Instructor. The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Launch your career with this exciting position in the Energy industry!
* Enjoy working for one of the leading electricity and natural gas energy companies in the USA offering a flexible work schedule and work/life balance!
* Have diverse lifestyle options (rural, suburban, metropolitan) in a state known for its water recreation (fishing, boating, and other sports)!
* Voted as one of the top states to live in the USA!
* Live near an international airport, making for easy travel.
* A competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits (401k + Pension) awaits a top performer!
As a Technical Instructor you will be responsible for utilizing the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process to conduct initial and continuing training to Natural & Propane Gas Plant Operators and Maintenance personnel. You will develop and maintain training materials, conduct training in the classroom, and assess the effectiveness of the training. Training will be conducted at the corporate training center and in the field.
The qualified candidate for Technical Instructor MUST have:
* Three (3)+ years of Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) or Propane Plant Operations or Maintenance experience.
* Instructor experience preferred -OR- a strong desire to be an Instructor.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written).
* Excellent references and immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211