[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Responsible for overseeing the safety and health program of each individual contractor assigned to him/her.
· The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
· Provide Site Safety Orientation Training
· Learn and become familiar with OSHA, MSHA, DOT, MUTCD, and Environmental Regulations.
· Promote, implement, and train abut company EHS policies.
· Go to accident scenes to help and for investigation.
· Report any problems and timely communicate to your manager.
· Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
· Take injured employees to medical facilities for treatment.
· Follow up with injured employees treatment and return to work program.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A “safety first” attitude is absolutely quintessential to being successful in this position.
· Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Have an avid understanding of all Microsoft applications
· High School Graduate, with some College level safety training or experience equivalent.
· Certifications such as First Aid, CPR, AED, NFPA 70e, are helpful.
· A minimum of one to three years of safety experience is preferred for this position.
· Previous experience in construction field is helpful.