[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for growing, family-friendly, close to home, and secure company to expand your experience and career? Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management and for over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance, and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as project managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking entry level full-time Accountant for accounting support of highway maintenance contracts. Candidate must be detail oriented, problem solver, possess excellent customer contact and computer skills (Excel focus), have 3-5 years accounting experience, with a preference for a financial degree.
- Customer invoice preparation
- Financial analysis/reporting to include project payment reconciliations
- AP/AR review/adjustments
- Budgeting support
- Purchase Order reconciliations and support
- Minimum 3-5 years general accounting experience
- College Degree with financial/accounting focus
- Job Cost and Client Invoice preparation experience a plus
- Self-starter and ability to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent general computer skills to include advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
Schedule: Full time
Total Compensation Package to Include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V