[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
WE are seeking Combination Welders to become part of our team!
Projects will be throughout the state of Oregon. Welders will be working 40+ hours to start with hours increasing to 50-60. Welders must be able to weld both TIG and Stick processes and pass a weld test.
· Welders will be required to do layouts, fabricate, assemble and install different pipe and other industrial pipe systems including high pressure piping.
· Will be welding on carbon and stainless steel pipe.
· Cut and bevel pipe using a torch or plasma cutter.
· Must have at least 4 years of TIG and Stick welding experience.
· Read isometric drawings of piping systems.
Salary: $35.00/hour, $100.00 per diem.