[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE AND CONFERENCE CENTER COORDINATOR
Responsible for scheduling and coordinating a variety of maintenance activities, repairs, setups, and other service requests that provide all client associates and visitors with a safe, orderly, comfortable and attractive work environment. This may include reaching out to the customers for request clarification and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction. Assign ticketing to technical staff or contractors, monitor, and ensure the reliable completion of assigned work, and maintain accurate work records within CMMS. Accountable for oversight for all meetings, events, town halls, special events or requested activities in the Conference Center including reservations, set-ups, and teardowns. This position may also be required to oversee activities of some conference rooms not identified as "Conference Center." Serve as the gateway to schedule meetings, events or activities and ensure all logistics are carefully planned and executed. Will also interface with café and catering management for coordination of the client meeting activities. Will direct contracted resources for event set up and clean requirements. This position will reside in Fort Mill, SC.
Maintain a familiarity with the campus, buildings, systems, norms of operation, occupancy and conditions of setup and use, and anticipate and respond to customer needs and requirements responsibly and professionally. Cultivate a sense of purpose and accountability for the quality of work experience for client associates. Develop open communications with requestors, managers, colleagues and users to support all facility operations. Perform other daily administrative and support tasks as requested.
Preferred candidate will have a college education, minimum requirement is a high school diploma, and possess at least four years of relevant experience in corporate real estate, facility management or hospitality, and exhibit strong communication and customer service skills, practical computer knowledge, and a strong work ethic. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products are a necessity and working knowledge of CMMS and JDE enterprise systems is also useful.
- Develop a positive, customer service-oriented relationship between client, company, subcontractors, and Jorgensen staff.
- Establish and sustain positive communication, responsiveness, efficiency and cost effectiveness on all client service requests and projects. Deliver courteous and conclusive responses to requests.
- Provide rapid response and cycle-times; assign work tickets; issue work status updates; manage the CMMS (Building Engines) for completeness and accuracy of data; generate reports from the system as requested.
- Manage timely close-out of work orders, work histories, re-order data for parts, suggested improvements to operating practices or maintenance procedures.
- Assist with managing conference room requests, coordinate setups, assign tickets and solve client conference center-related issues in advance as possible.
- Assist with coordinating conference area scheduling with building management for optimum user comfort.
- Coordinate with all client departments to deliver superior end product (meet with client as necessary to refine and further define all details of event, activity, or meeting)
- Receive, coordinate, schedule, disseminate client service requests (i.e., Conference Center set up/tear down, Food Service Providers (catering), IT "Level 1" Services, and external support)
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate room set ups/tear downs (dividers, tables, chairs, A/V provisions and any "special equipment")
- Meet with event, activity, or meeting event host prior to and the day of event and serve as the single point of contact and accountability for all events, activities, and meetings
- Evaluate customer service levels to determine if client needs are met
- Manage all staff calendars and call-out rosters.
- Review survey responses and follow up.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V