[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
· Assist in the design of projects from concept to final design.
· Create new and modify existing schematics, process/instrumentation, single line drawings.
· Create project material list for Owner supplied equipment for requisition.
· Author scoping documents and conduct project pre-bid jobsite visits for project quotations.
· Manage construction of projects around brewery production schedules and daily operations communicating and publishing daily work plan to brewery personnel.
· Interact with contractors and vendor reps insuring safety rules and project specifications are adhered to.
· Coordinate shut downs and conduct lock out tag out of equipment.
· Rockwell PLC programming resource, including system design and communication protocol understanding
· Siemens PCS7 programming abilities a plus
Act as electrical and instrumentation lead on brewery power distribution system, light, heat, power circuits, process and machine control circuits including logic control and fire protection systems.