[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG SKILLED TRADES is seeking Millwrights/Welders, Pipe Welders & Pipefitters for several shutdowns in Indiana.
• MW pay: $25-$27/hour + Per-Diem
• PW/PF pay: $30/hour + Per-Diem
• Will be working 10-12 hour days depending on location
• Each shutdown ranges from 4 days to 3 weeks. Once in Indiana, we have roll-over jobs throughout the state if you would like to work long-term in the area with per-diem.
• The large shutdowns are starting 10/4/2021, 10/8/2021, and 10/17/2021
• Millwrights should have 4+ years of experience doing heavy industrial millwright work, industrial demolition/repair, and stick welding, as well as possess all basic hand tools, wrenches up to 1 ¼”, levels, alignment pins, ratchet / socket set, stinger, squares, etc.
• The pipe welding / pipefitting is almost exclusively 2” thin wall stainless, so welders should be strong with TIG and possess their tig rigs / hoods.
If interested, please send an updated resume and TEXT ME your first name, last name, and the words “INDIANA – SHUTDOWNS” to 260-449-6649 – thanks!
ULG SKILLED TRADES