[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades seeks MICHIGAN licensed APPRENTICE & JOURNEY electricians willing to travel in MI.
• Pay: $23-$39 / Hour + $100/day (on travel days)
• Hours: FULL TIME (40-60 hr/wk)
• Starts: ASAP - Lasts 6 wks (+/-)
• Commercial Electrical work: Installing electrical equipment, heat tracing components, pulling and terminating cable, installing lighting and receptacles, installing conduit (bending, cutting and threading), installing grounding.
• MUST have valid, verifiable Michigan electrical license
• MUST have valid driver’s license and be insurable
• MUST have no less than 2 yr commercial experience
• MUST possess and be proficient with the required trade tools
• MUST wear all required PPE on jobsites (lanyard/harness, hard hat, hi-vis, gloves, eye protection, electrical safety toe boots, etc).
• MUST be able to successfully complete background, drug screen and interview process
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Respond w/ resume & text your NAME + word “ENERGIZED” to 616.302.1718 ----OR----
Send same text & attach a photos of resume and current license - Thanks!
ULG Skilled Trades