home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Millwright] Seeking Skilled Traveling Mechanical "RUN IN" Installers

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

My name is Jamie and I’m a recruiter with Talascend Recruiting Company. (Yo hablo Español)

I am seeking for Skilled Mechanical "RUN IN" Installers with “RUN-IN” experience and at least 2 years of mechanical installation.

I am looking for candidates who are mechanically inclined with a background in construction to install and inspect the FINAL stages of installation. You do need at least 2 years of prior conveyor installation experience.

This is a first shift, 2-3 week project, paying $20-22/hr. You would have the option to purchase benefits through Talascend.

Please send your updated resume to my email listed below along with a working phone number where you can be reached.

You can contact me via email at Jaimily.Smith@Talascend.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!!!

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.