[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MUST HAVE direct Underground and Aerial Fiber Construction Experience.
$31.00 an hour.
• Ensures the execution of overhead/underground construction duties such as: placing hard-line cables, frame and strand poles, transfer facilities between poles, place cable in joint trench, and safe operation of construction vehicles and cable trailers.
• Investigates and monitors accurate record keeping concerning project start, milestone dates, production logs, material costs, and labor expenditures.
• Instructs work site safety standards; conducts work site visits to ensure compliance with safety standards and participates in regular safety meetings with the crew.
• Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of projects.
• Generates logs and reports on construction, projects, materials, and expenditures.
• Reviews, resolves, follows-up customer request and complaints.
• Monitors performance of construction crew to established goals and objectives.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the same function
• Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals
• Responsible for ensuring all work performed on the project meets or exceeds Comcast, Local, State or Federal standards and regulations.
• Primary Responsibilities:
• Updating the JT or Polaris entry (job docs/maps) QC for path verification
• Primary contractor interface day-to-day in the field and in turn acts as the NGAN liaison with the Regional network Technicians
• New or upgraded power supply in place and operational (in continuity) prior to cut date.
• Overall responsibility of the quality of the NGAN product: from the contractor building and to the Operations we hand off to
• It is expected that this role is in the field 90% of their time