[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking Journeyman Millwrights to become part of our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Millwrights will be assembling and installing conveyors, equipment, support beams, hand rails, stairs and other machinery using hand and power tools.
· Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies and rollers.
· Candidates may be welding, rigging, using lifts to install equipment.
Requirements for this role include:
· Must have at least 4 years of millwright with welding experience a plus.
· Work safely and as part of a team.
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and schematics.
Please contact us at Angel or Tony at 888 929 0213.
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.