[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Managing and providing leadership for safety and environmental programs
· Monitoring job costing, quality reporting, forecasting and productivity
· Coordinating all manpower, materials and equipment
· Completing field administration: time sheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries
· Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities
· Implementing and monitoring the construction plan; including scheduling and logistics
· Supervising and mentoring field personnel
· Journeyman Electrician is required
· OSHA 30 card required
· A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule and within budget
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to perform a variety of tasks under multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Excellent knowledge of the Building Codes
· Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain, snow.
· Must be able to utilize construction site sanitary facilities (Porta-Johns).
· Employee's personal weight and personal tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladder (Class 1-250 lbs., Class 1A-300 lbs.).
· Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required.
· Climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is require.