[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking electro mechanical technician to become part of our team! This position is for a busy material handling and bulk container equipment manufacturing company. Qualified candidates will be responsible for the set up, start up and operational check out process for mechanical and electrical equipment. Position will also be responsible for ensuring the equipment meets customer specifications and satisfaction through the installation, start up and maintenance.
· An understanding and proficient use of skills necessary to work from and solve problems using machine drawings, machine assembly drawings, controls schematics, and relevant bills of materials.
· Understand electrical schematics, machine drawings, assemblies, and related bills of materials including tasks such as: match-marking the bulk container handling equipment for installation; attaching brackets and devices to the equipment; installing wireway and cabletray, and wiring both power and control circuits of the equipment.
· Download programs (PLC, Display, Communications, Servo, etc.) and have an understanding and proficient use of skills are necessary to perform machine debug; program debug; PLC programming; troubleshooting three phase and single phase electrical circuits; and equipment set-up. Specific tasks involved with the troubleshooting details of the job include "I/O" checks, set-up support for project engineers, and, based on the associates abilities and equipment competence, project set-up team leadership.
· This position may be responsible for the installation check-out and start-up of company equipment. Ensuring customer satisfaction through adherence to schedules and proper maintenance of equipment. Prepare specifications and design modifications as determined through the analysis of customer applications
· General mechanical skills and proficient use of hand tools are necessary for performing structural, fluid control, mechanical, and guard and cover assembly.
· Prepare and operate equipment for customer inspection and perform operational checkout of equipment.
· The position requires an accuracy on documentation skills that includes labor reporting, material issue/returns, material moves, material scrap reports, and service and failure records.
· PLC knowledge.
· Proficient at reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and shop drawings.
· Strong Microsoft and computer skills.
· Make simple PLC and display program changes.
· Work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Communication and written skills required.
· Must have at least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Read and interpret tape measure, calipers and micrometers.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.