[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major Electric & Gas Utility, has an urgent need for a Technical Instructor (Permanent in-house position). The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Living in Colorado! Voted as one of the top states to live in the USA, Colorado offers a wide variety of healthy outdoor activities and is one of the lowest tax states in the nation!
* Work a flexible steady daylight work schedule (No OT or callouts!) offering outstanding work/life balance!
* Our client company has one of the best reputations for top performance in the industry.
* Live a low-stress “rural lifestyle”, but be just minutes from the amenities of a major city with an international airport, making for easy travel!
* A six-figure salary, performance bonus, and excellent benefits package (401k + Pension) awaits a top performer!
As a Technical Instructor you will be responsible for utilizing the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) to conduct safety and technical training for both apprentice and experienced Gas Pipeline Construction and Maintenance personnel. You will develop and maintain training materials, conduct training in the classroom, and assess the effectiveness of the training. Training will be conducted at the corporate training center and in the field.
The qualified candidate for Technical Instructor MUST have:
* Experience working as a Training Instructor in the Gas and/or Electric Utility Industry.
* Experience developing and conducting Safety, Fire Hazard, Maintenance and/or Technical Training.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written).
* Excellent references and immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Keith@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210