home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Surveyor] Job opportunity: Mine Surveyor

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

TalentLogistiX is looking for Mine Surveyors for a career placement in Sandy, UT

Duties:

Accurately calculate or check calculations, co-ordinate locations, advances and quantities from the data obtained from surveys
Plot results on all development plans and sections
Install and operate necessary survey instruments, drill alignment lasers, and environment monitoring equipment
Prepare necessary construction and development layouts
Prepare daily, weekly, and other reports as required
Record all resulting QA/QC data (ventilation survey's, backfill QA/QC, survey loops, cycle timing)
Assist with project development and construction, if/when your primary work responsibilities allow for training and the additional support is needed.
Provide scheduling assistance and development optimization input
Provide assistance with Sandvik TCAD and Atlas Copco Tunnel Manager for drifting and stope drilling.
Inventory mining materials for quality and quantity available.
Measure actual advance, stope volume and then calculate for the work accomplished per pay period.
Requirements:

MSHA part 48 current training
Experience with survey software required
Familiarity with survey equipment required
Mine Tech training preferred
4 year degree in similar field
Familiar with Excel, Word, Outlook, and AutoCAD
Engineering courses preferred

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.