home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Seeking Experienced Traveling Conveyor Installers

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

My name is Jamie and I’m a recruiter with Talascend recruiting company. (Hablo Español)
I am seeking for experienced traveling conveyor installers with a minimum of 2 years of experience.

I am seeking for candidates who are mechanically inclined with a background in construction/carpentry to assemble and install conveyors and warehouse equipment. You will need at least 2 years of prior conveyor installation experience.

This is a first shift, 1-month contract, paying $22-23/hr., with a 58-hour work week. This includes 18 hours of guaranteed overtime. You would have the option to purchase benefits through Talascend.

Please send your updated resume to my email listed below along with a phone number where you can be reached.

You can contact me via email at Jaimily.Smith@Talascend.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!!!

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.