[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB LOCATION: CALERA, OK
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Millwright Helpers to join our team. If you are a Millwright Helper eager to become a skilled Millwright by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for Millwright Helpers that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a Millwright Helper / Apprentice you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Millwright constructing, assembling, repairing and dismantling machinery and equipment.
- Learning to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Dismantling machines, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools
- Moving machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks
- Aligning machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs
- Assembling machines, and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastening them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools
- Repairing and lubricating machines and equipment
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Millwright Helpers that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman Millwright
- Experience working with hand tools and power tools
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase program
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability