[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
5+ years experience working in a Field Supervisor role, this could be Foremans or Superintendents
Commercial/Retail construction experience preferred
Candidate will be stationed out of their Denver, CO office but when projects arise they must be willing to travel OR relocate to the project location. PCL would cover all expenses.
As a Superintendent for our Denver District, you will contribute to our team by:
· Planning and implementing construction means/methods, schedules, productivity innovations, site logistics.
· Monitoring cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting, productivity.
· Developing, monitoring and executing the project construction plan and schedule.
· Supervising, training, coaching and mentoring field personnel.
· Organizing and coordinating all subcontractor activities.
· Managing Project close-out; responsible for final inspections, deficiencies, warranty work and site demolition.
· Participating fully in health, safety, quality, and environmental processes
What you will bring to the role:
· 5+ years’ experience in field supervisor preferred
· Experience on commercial construction building projects of $10M+
· Experience in self performed work is a plus
· College degree preferred but not required
· Candidates must be willing to relocate to project locations