[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Assurance Administrator
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 55 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance, and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers, and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time entry level Quality Assurance Administrator to ensure work order system data quality. Candidate must be a strong multi-tasker with detail oriented and problem-solving skills. Must possess excellent attention to detail, customer service, computer skills (Word, Excel, general), and written and verbal communication skills.
- Review work order system data to ensure accuracy and compliance with contract requirements
- Coordinate with Operations Support team to ensure data integrity
- Participate in creating standards for data entry
- Document administrative support processes
- Prepare customer reports
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, General Navigation
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios
- Preference for Bachelor's degree
Schedule: Full time
Salary: $20-$25/hr. depending on experience
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V