[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions has a shutdown coming up in Phillipsburg, NJ for mig/stick welders.
• PAY $34 hr
• $130 PER DIEM each day
• Working 60+ hours per week.
• The job is the Cupola wall replacement. We are welding inside and outside of the cupola wall that we are replacing. The wall steel is 5/8” thick.
• Must pass weld test.
• Perform pipe fitting assembly per spool drawings holding correct welding gaps, dimensions, and fitting orientations.
• Be able to perform all above functions with minimal supervision.
• Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of recent industrial experience.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Climb and maintain balance while working from ladders, stairs or scaffolds.
• Work while standing, sitting, crouching or kneeling.
• Reliable transportation.
If you or anyone you know is intrested in this position please send resume to Mark.Carter@kodiakls.com or text Mark at 470-601-8699 or Adam at 317-922-8506