[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades needs experienced Transmission & Distribution Lineman Electricians ASAP!
-$35 - $45/hour + $80/day or up to $635/week per diem (by distance/location)
-FULL TIME, LONG TERM if willing to travel – usually 6-8 weeks per location
-Starts ASAP after paperwork & drug screen
Transmission AND distribution work including, but not limited to: conductor installation, stringing OPGW, sagging, clipping, dead-ending, Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical distribution systems, as well as structural erection & framing. Frequent climbing, operating derrick and/or bucket truck and working in the elements.
- Must provide a resume detailing at least 4 years of outdoor termination and distribution electrical line worker background.
- Must be able to operate a bucket truck.
- CDL strongly preferred.
- Must adhere to safety protocols and job site PPE requirements at all times (hardhat, safety glasses, hi-vis, gloves, FRC, lanyard/harness).
- Must carry and demonstrate proficiency with tools.
- Must pass standard drug screen & background.
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS:
Respond with up-to-date resume detailing your credentials and TEXT me your first name, last name and the code "T&D Line" to 616.302.1718. No calls, please - Thanks!
ULG SKILLED TRADES