[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades seeks Licensed Journeyman Electricians for long-term project in Washington state. Project is estimated to last between 6-12 months and in a good location for RV travelers!
PAY: $50/hr + $125 days worked (FIRM)
ENDS: TBD- at least 6 months of work here!
LICENSE: WASHINGTON JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN & 4 years experience mandatory!
Ground up industrial work (PVC piping, rigid conduit, EMT, MC cabling, terminating and installing cable tray). This is a ground-up build.
- Must send updated resume detailing experience;
- VALID Washington Journeyman Electrician license (all licenses will be verified!);
- 4 years of experience in industrial and commercial settings;
- Must be able to operate a bucket truck. CDL STRONGLY preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to read/work from blueprints;
- Must carry and demonstrate proficiency with all hand and power tools;
- Must comply with all safety procedures, legal regulations and guidelines;
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
Respond with updated resume detailing your qualifications and TEXT me your first name, last name and the term "VALID - WA" to 616.302.1718 - Thanks!
ULG Skilled Trades