[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Needing Journeyman level painters open to a long term opportunity and competitive pay with knowledge of all phases of interior and exterior painting.
- Repair drywall to level 4-5 and match textures.
- Repair stucco and match texture with proper materials.
- Cover and protect surfaces not to be painted.
- Mix paint, epoxy, or chemicals, according to specifications.
- Paint walls or other structural surfaces.
- Prepare building surfaces for paint, finishes, wallpaper, or adhesives.
- Use spray paint, power washing equipment.
- Safely work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Distinguish colors.
- Follow safe waste disposal procedures.
- Correctly move or lift heavy objects.
- Obtain information from clients, customers, or patients.
- Use oral or written communication techniques.
- Understand MSDS and Data Sheets.
- Adhere to company safety procedures.
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings.
- Apply cleaning solvents.
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts.
- Use hand or power tools.
- 3-5+ years experience Commercial/Industrial Exterior and Interior
- Must pass a Drug Test prior to employment
- Provide legal documentation for I-9 Form and E-verify
- Valid and clean Arizona Driverís License and dependable transportation
- Own Personal Tools
- Available for day and night work.
- SAFETY CONSCIOUS